President Donald Trump quietly signed a bill into law Tuesday rolling back an Obama-era regulation that made it harder for people with mental illnesses to purchase a gun.
The rule, which was finalized in December, added people receiving Social Security checks for mental illnesses and people deemed unfit to handle their own financial affairs to the national background check database.
- Top 22 Handguns For Your Defense
- New Pennsylvania Law Causes Towns To Weaken Gun Restrictions
- Guns likely to soon claim more lives than car crashes – report
- Do Guns Protect Us? Violence Policy Center Says No
- Guns becoming popular Christmas gifts
- Should all convicted felons be banned from having guns? Missouri Supreme Court hears case
- Should Kids Be Taught About Guns in School?
- Georgia ‘guns everywhere’ bill takes effect
- Constitution Check: Is the Second Amendment a barrier to “smart guns”?
- How 3-D Printed Guns Evolved Into Serious Weapons in Just One Year